INDIAN ARMY TECHNICAL RECRUITMENT 2023: 10+2 TES COURSEJune 17, 2023 By Admin
The Indian Army is inviting applications from unmarried male candidates for the Permanent Commission 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course – 50, commencing from January 2024. This recruitment is open to eligible Indian nationals who have passed the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (referred to as PCM) subjects and have appeared in the JEE (Mains) 2023 examination. Upon completion of four years of Basic Military Training and Technical Training, selected candidates will be granted a Permanent Commission in the Army. The online application process for the Indian Army 10+2 TES 50 will be open from 1st June 2023 to 30th June 2023.
Indian Army TES Vacancy Details
|Indian Army 10+2 TES 50 Vacancy Details|
The Indian Army has announced a total of 90 vacancies for the 10+2 TES – 50 courses.
Indian Army TES Age Limit
|Indian Army TES Age Limit|
|Minimum Age||16 1/2 years|
|Maximum Age||19 1/2 years|
|Course Commencement Month||January 2024|
Candidates applying for the Indian Army TES must be between 16 1/2 years and 19 1/2 years of age on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing. In other words, candidates should not be born before 2nd July 2004 and not after 1st July 2007 (both days inclusive).
Type of Commission
Upon successfully completing the four-year course, cadets will be granted a Permanent Commission in the Army with the rank of Lieutenant.
|Indian Army TES Eligibility Criteria|
|Educational Qualification||Passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in PCM subjects|
|JEE (Mains) 2023 eligibility||Appeared in the exam|
Candidates who have passed the 10+2 examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for the Indian Army TES. The eligibility criteria for calculating the PCM percentage for various state/central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only. Additionally, candidates must have appeared in the JEE (Mains) 2023 examination.
|Indian Army TES Selection Process|
|Stage 1: Shortlisting of Applications||Based on cut-off percentage|
|Stage 2: SSB Interview||Conducted at Selection Centres|
|Medical Examination||For candidates recommended by SSB|
The selection process for the Indian Army TES consists of the following stages:
- Shortlisting of Applications: The Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) will shortlist applications based on the decided cut-off percentage. Shortlisted candidates will be informed of their allocated Selection Centre online. They will then have to log in to the website and select their SSB (Services Selection Board) dates on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- SSB Interview: Only shortlisted eligible candidates, based on the cut-off percentage, will undergo the SSB interview at one of the Selection Centres in Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka), or Kapurthala (Punjab). The SSB interview is conducted by Psychologists, Group Testing Officers, and Interviewing Officers. Call-up letters for the interview will be issued by the respective Selection Centres via email and SMS.
- Two-Stage Selection Procedure: Candidates who clear Stage I will proceed to Stage II, while those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. The duration of the SSB interview is five days, and detailed information can be found on the official website of the Directorate General of Recruiting, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will undergo a medical examination.
- Joining Letter and Training: Candidates who are recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be issued a joining letter for training based on the order of merit and the number of vacancies available. The selected candidates will be required to execute all the Bonds/Certificates prescribed for the Cadets of NDA entry under AI 53/78.
- Arm/Service Allotment: Candidates should be willing to accept any arm/service allotment in the interest of the organization upon final selection.
How to Apply
|How to Apply Indian Army TES 50|
|Notification Link||Indian Army 10+2 TES 2023|
|Application Deadline||30th June 2023, 12:00 Hours|
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the Join Indian Army website at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The last date for submitting online applications is 30th June 2023, until 12:00 Hours.
The Indian Army’s 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme provides a promising opportunity for eligible candidates to join the Army and pursue a Permanent Commission. With a rigorous selection process and comprehensive training, this scheme aims to groom individuals for leadership roles in the Army. Interested candidates are encouraged to carefully review the eligibility criteria and apply within the specified timeframe.