CET Haryana Group D 2023: Common Eligibility Test (CET) for Group D PostsJune 17, 2023 By Admin
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced the notification for the Common Eligibility Test (CET) for the recruitment of Group D posts. A total of 13,536 vacancies are available. The schedule and notification for the HSSC CET Group D 2023 Exam were released on May 30, 2023. The written exam for the CET Haryana Group D will be conducted in September/October 2023. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will oversee the examination at over 1200 centers across the state. Notably, the Haryana government has decided to conduct the CET Haryana Group D Exam along with the CET Group C Exam.
|Recruitment Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Exam Name||Common Eligibility Test (CET) Group D|
|Post Name||Group D Posts|
|Age Limit||18-42 Years (Age Relaxation as per Rules)|
- Recruitment Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- Exam Name: Common Eligibility Test (CET) Group D
- Post Name: Group D Posts
- Vacancies: 13,536
- Official Website: hssc.gov.in
- CET Haryana Group D Notification: June 5, 2023
- CET Haryana Group D Application Last Date: June 26, 2023
- CET Haryana Group D Exam Expected Date: September/October 2023
- CET Haryana Group D Fee Details: Not specified
Post Details & Qualifications
- Age Limit: Candidates must be between 18 to 42 years of age. Age relaxation will be provided as per rules.
- Note: Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for HSSC CET Haryana 2023.
- Post Name: Group ‘D’ Posts
- Vacancy: 13,536
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed the 10th standard.
- The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will inform eligible candidates about the recruitment process for Group ‘D’ posts based on their CET score. The selection for Group D posts will be made on the basis of the CET score. Additionally, a maximum of 10 marks will be added directly to the CET score for social, economic, and experience factors.
- The written exam for Haryana CET 2023 consists of six parts.
- The exam includes 100 multiple-choice questions.
- Each question carries 0.95 marks, making the total marks for the written.
Haryana CET Syllabus 2023
The syllabus for the Haryana CET 2023 includes the following subjects: General Knowledge, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer Fundamentals, English, Hindi, and Haryana GK. The Haryana GK section will cover topics such as History, Polity, Geography, Economy, Haryana Current Affairs, and Culture of Haryana.
While the HSSC has not officially provided a syllabus for the CET Exam 2023, candidates can refer to previous year’s question papers of HSSC exams like Haryana Gram Sachiv, Haryana Canal Patwari, Haryana Land Patwari, Haryana Group D, etc., to get an understanding of the topics commonly asked.
|CET Haryana Group D Notification||Notification|
|CET Haryana Group D One-Time Registration||Apply Online|
|HSSC Official Website||hssc.gov.in|
For candidates interested in applying for the CET Haryana Group D Recruitment 2023, the application process is conducted online through the website onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in.
The Haryana CET Group D Exam 2023 will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
CET in Haryana refers to the Common Eligibility Test for government jobs in the state, specifically for Group C and D positions. The selection process for Group C and D jobs like Clerk, Gram Sachiv, Patwari, Group D, etc., is based on the CET score.