AP Activision Delivers Long-Awaited Gameplay Changes in Warzone Season 4June 14, 2023 By Admin
Warzone Season 4 has finally arrived, and AP Activision has listened to the community feedback, implementing several much-anticipated gameplay changes. This article will provide a comprehensive overview of the highly-anticipated seasonal update, discussing its release date, new features, and the impact it is expected to have on the game.
- Start Date of Warzone Season 4: Warzone Season 4 is set to commence on Wednesday, June 14, 2023, at 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET / 5 PM BST. This date coincides with the expiration of the Season 3 Battle Pass, as indicated by the in-game timer, confirming Activision’s official announcement.
- Introduction of New Resurgence Map: In Season 4, players will be introduced to a new map called Vondel, set in the Netherlands. This urban environment provides a small-scale battleground with 70 player lobbies. Within Vondel, players can explore various buildings and utilize multiple waterways to escape intense gunfights. Initially, Resurgence support will be available on this map, but a standard battle royale mode is expected to be added in the future. Furthermore, COD insider CharlieIntel predicts that Vondel will eventually support DMZ, marking the first time in Warzone’s history that two standard battle royale maps will be in rotation.
- Increase in Maximum Health: One significant change in Season 4 involves a boost to player health. The maximum health has been increased from 100 to 150, resulting in a total of 300 health for a fully armored player. This alteration, as highlighted by IceManIsaac, is expected to reduce the time-to-kill (TTK) speed by approximately 20%, enabling players to have a better chance of escaping gunfights. Moreover, this adjustment will require players to land more shots to eliminate enemies, ultimately raising the skill threshold. The true impact of this change will only be known once the update goes live.
- Removal of AI from Strongholds: In the Season 4 update, AI enemies have been eliminated from Strongholds. While players will still encounter bots at Blacksite locations, they will no longer have to contend with pesky enemies while capturing Strongholds. Additionally, squads will now have the opportunity to recapture Strongholds throughout a match, adding a dynamic element to gameplay.
- Introduction of Lockdown LTM Mode: Warzone Season 4 will introduce a new limited-time mode (LTM) called Lockdown, specifically designed for the Vondel map. This mode takes inspiration from the Multiplayer mode Hardpoint, where teams of four players compete to capture and hold various zones across Vondel. Instead of solely focusing on being the last squad standing, victory in Lockdown is determined by successfully securing and defending these zones. Importantly, custom loadouts will be available right from the start of matches, offering players strategic advantages.
Read Also: The Most Popular Guns in Warzone 2.0 Season 3 Reloaded
Conclusion: Warzone Season 4 brings a range of exciting updates and changes to the game, addressing community feedback and expectations. From the introduction of the new Resurgence map, Vondel, to the increased maximum health, removal of AI in Strongholds, and the addition of the Lockdown LTM mode, players have much to look forward to. As the update goes live, it remains to be seen how these alterations will impact the gameplay experience and shape the future of Warzone.
REad Also: Best hip-fire loadout for Vaznev-9K in Warzone 2 Season 3 Reloaded